August 20, 2008

Shadow Cliff Fishing 5/27/2008

So, Keith calls one day during work and says, "Pack dinner and get the kids in grubby clothes, we're going fishing." Of course being home all day I'm totally excited to have an adventure and Keith be a part of it. So, sure enough 5pm rolls around and Keith gets home and we leave for a fishing trip 2 miles away from our house to Shadow Cliffs. We got settled in one location and had our dinner; peanut butter sandwiches, crackers, fruit and juice. Real healthy, I know. We did some fishing for about three hours and caught.... nothing! Haha It was a great time though. Mason, Tyler and Sydney aren't afraid to get dirty and I have to say I've become a lot more tolerant to the unorganized, filthy mess. I've grown a lot with having twins. It doesn't allow me to be the OCD mom I use to be with Tyler and I have to say, it's much easier and relaxing NOT to sweat the small stuff.
        
It's been a lot of fun being that active family that Keith and I have always said we were going to be. Sometimes life gets to you and you feel overwhelmed with work and everyday life. It's important to remain in control and make sure you get out there and live life. And that's exactly what The Caldeira Family is doing.

    
Keith is the only one I want to experience all this with.


             



No comments: