August 21, 2008

So many pictures not enough words

As I'm sitting here thinking about the next event to share with you all, I'm noticing an abundance of pictures of my kids where too much time has gone by to even remember what day it was. When a camera ends up in my hands, there is no end to how many pictures I will take. I, as a mom, think my children are the most beautiful kids I've EVER seen. They are amazing little people who bring life to MY life. Usually, when I send out email updates of the kids, it's a story through the pictures, but now that I'm trying to blog our life, I have to find words to put next to them. The more I do this the easier it will get, hopefully. 
But as for now, I'll let the pictures tell the story....
                                   
            





No comments: